Tuesday, August 11, 2015

David Beckham LAX...


Since I have been travelling a lot recently, I've had little to no time to post a blog. I got an email from a reader this morning asking me to me to do a new blog post, so I thought David's LAX outfit would be a good one!

While travelling I pretty much took my style inspiration (don't we all always) from Mr. Beckham, walked in and out of airports wearing a T-shirt and chinos. In the above picture, David was photographed London bound to attend Guy Ritchie's wedding wearing a pair of black chinos by Saint Laurent and carrying a 17 Convertible Gym Bag/Backpack by Givenchy.


On his way back from London, David was pictured wearing a trucker cap by HUF with a denim shirt by Saint Laurent. I wasn't able to find the exact wash as it could be from a previous season.....



No comments:

Post a Comment