Wednesday, December 7, 2016

David Beckham.. Dog Walking


David Beckham was pictured walking his London neighborhood with his little daughter and dog. To keep himself warm, he choose to wear something from his own fashion line Kent & Curwen, The Military Greatcoat. This is truly a "great coat" price with  price tag of $2,400, but if you want a nice winter coat that will keep you warm every winter... then consider this a bargain! He teamed the coat with a flat cap from RRL (seems to be his favorite at the moment) and a pair of boots from Saint Laurent.

UPDATE:
I made a mistake that a fellow reader pointed out! The coat is not from Kent and Curwen, it is Balmain Diagonal Cut Military Coat

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts. Custom Dog Socks

    ReplyDelete