Thursday, February 9, 2017

David Beckham all Smiles....

Amidst all the controversy surrounding our favorite style icon over his leaked emails, David seems to be taking everything in stride. Pictured in the left, wearing an Adidas Originals Sport Luxe Mix Pullover Hoodie after a workout at Berry's Bootcamp. He paired this sold out hoodie with a pair of shorts from Barry's Bootcamp and a pair of Adidas Ultra Boost Uncaged in all black. The shoes are sold out, but available at re-sellers like Flight Club.

The next day David was all smiles rocking a sweatshirt from LA based fashion shop Local Authority which he teamed with an unreleased pair of Louis Vuitton sneakers. The sneakers will be available for sale late July but only in white, as the black version from what I know won't be released. The jumper is currently sold out, but I actually picked one up when I was in LA last year... I guess I just got lucky or we just have similar taste... :)


I was going to post this, but David was out again today in London and from the looks of it he had another workout session at Berry's Bootcamp. Today he decided to rock the Adidas hoodie he wore earlier in the week in the black color way and a fresh pair of Adidas Ultra Boost Uncaged in Tan Solar Red colorway.... as far as I know, everything is sold out.... but I'm sure you can find it on thru re-sellers....

No comments:

Post a Comment