Saturday, April 1, 2017

David's Back in LA and Rocking New Kicks....


I know it's been awhile since I blogged about David, but there's a reason why... the last few outfit he wore I couldn't ID or I couldn't find good pictures... but the good news is hes back in LA which means, we will start seeing lots of pictures of David out and about.

He got into LAX wearing a brand new pair of Adidas Pureboost in Burgundy, paired with a tee from RRL and denim of Saint Laurent. The backpack is from the Kanye West collaboration with Adidas (first season) and the beanie, I have no idea....

As we can all expect, when David's in LA he spends a lot of time eating health shakes. Pictured below in a New Era Ginza snap-back (only sold in Tokyo), an Adidas tee from the James Harden collection and a pair of adidas ACE 16+ Purecontrol UltraBOOST “Grey Camo”. The shows dropped March 1st and is currently sold out!



No comments:

Post a Comment